Pages

Saturday

Tumblr pics of the week

Find my tumblr page here 


Ok so i'm aware I haven't actually been doing this weekly but i'm really going to try now, I promise. 
As you can see in my picture above, I have been reading Sophia Amuroso's (CEO of Nastygal.com) book entitled "#GIRLBOSS" which to be honest makes me a cringe a little, this whole obsession with being "bossy" thanks to the influence of superhuman Béyonce is a little odd to me but whatever. In saying that, this is my only  criticism of the book because the rest of it really does just make you want to get up off your ass and go out and get what you want. Amoruso is quick to point out that she is often described as a "rags to riches" story, but despises this description because it infers her success (Nastygal is now worth over $100 million dollars) happened over night. Amuroso doesn't hold back in this book, freely admitting she used to steal on a regular basis and was a complete failure when it came to formal education. However, she is the perfect example of how it is never too late to go after your dreams and your future really is in your hands. Highly recommend this book! 

Anyway, back to what this post is actually about- my favourite tumblr finds this week:



Alexander McQueen SS07: This dress was made entirely out of live flowers, and as a symbol of decay it fell apart as the model walked the runway. 



Oh, how I miss New York.

 If I don't book a holiday soon. I may go insane. How gorgeous does this look?


When in doubt, sass it out. 




Can someone please bake me a cake like this?

No comments: