Pages

Tuesday

Tumblr Pics of The Week

So i've decided to start posting my favourite tumblr pictures every week, as I am obsessed with tumblr and I often get inspiration from scrolling through my home page- be it outfit ideas, travel ideas, interior inspiration for my future home, or just a random cute picture. I have had Pinterest recommended to me by so many people so I have finally set up a page but I feel as though i'm betraying tumblr. I'll let you know if I make any progress with it once the guilt passes.

Whether the girls lips are real or not, I couldn't care less- all I know is, they look flawless and I'm jealous. 

There is just something so majestic about lions, I have a slight obsession with them. Going on a safari is definitely a life goal of mine. If fashion wasn't my thing I would want to work with Lions and Tigers. Polar opposites, I know- retirement plan maybe?

I need this! SO cute.

I just love old fashioned, antique furniture- I suspect my first apartment will be like stepping back into 1920s France. And I WILL have one of those telephones like the one above!

In any difficult situation, one must ask themselves...

Minimalist chic.

No comments: